The children can bring some of the following items to Harvest Assembly on Monday 5th October at the Bures Baptist Church.
- Tinned meals, such as chilli, stew, casserole, curry, jars of pasta sauce or vegetables;
- Noodles, rice or tinned new potatoes;
- Packets of cereal, UHT Milk, tea or coffee;
- Toiletries, such as shower gel, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, condition, soap or deodorant;
- Tinned fruits or puddings, sugar, biscuits.
This service will be taken by Cath Brown, the Pastor at Bures Baptist Church and all the children from Nursery through to Year 6 will go. Parents are warmly invited to attend.