School Improvement Planning
Key Priorities for Pupil Performance. You can view the full School Improvement Plan here
Quality of Education:
- To adapt the school’s curriculum to respond to the educational needs of all pupils as they return to school.
- To develop remote education so that it is integrated into school curriculum planning and enables pupils to be educated at home where it becomes necessary
Behaviour and Attitudes:
- To ensure that pupils behave consistently well demonstrating highly positive attitudes and commitment to their education
- To ensure the curriculum and wider work of the school supports pupils to be confident, resilient and independent and to develop strength of character
Leadership and Management:
- To ensure teachers receive focused and highly effective professional development to enable them to respond confidently to challenges of the coming year
Effectiveness of Early Years Provision:
- To develop the EYFS Curriculum to secure a strong impact on what children know, can remember and do – ensuring all children do well.