PE & Sport Premium
Sports Premium Analysis & Funding
As a result of the 2016/17 PE & Sport Premium spending, we have been able to:
- Use specialist sports coaches and PE teachers to deliver PE sessions for pupils
- Increase professional development for staff in PE and sport, including gymnastics, hockey, cricket, tag rugby and football
- Offer group coaching to our Key Stage One gymnasts, who reached the County final
- Increase our Gym Trail intervention provision
- Increase our swimming provision in Key Stage Two
- Introduce a wider selection of after-school sporting provision, including fencing
- Offer specialist coaching as part of after-school sports provision
- Resourced and trained mid-day staff to teach and play games with children at lunch
- Introduce more pupil self-evaluation in film and review plenary sessions, through the purchasing of iPads.
Our aims for 2017/18 are available here.