Please ensure that your child wears the correct school uniform listed below and that all uniform is named. Clothing that is not named after the first week of each term will be labelled using a permanent pen by a member of staff to reduce wasted time sorting lost property.
- Hair at shoulder length should be tied back.
- Bracelets or any other jewellery except watches are not permitted.
- Hairbands should be in school colours and unobtrusive
- Earrings should be stud earrings only. Children need to be able to remove their earrings for PE.
During playtime and at lunch play, please ensure that your child is suitably equipped with hat, gloves and a coat in cooler weather. Please ensure sun cream is applied before school in hot weather.
The following items are required but can be purchased from any retailer
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt, or pinafore dress (or green and white checked dress)
- White or Jade poloshirt
- Legionnaires Cap or Baseball cap
- Plain black school shoes with flat heels, no sandals.
- White, grey or black socks or tights
The following items are required and can be purchased from the school Second-Hand Uniform Shop, the School Office or from www.mapac.com
- Jade Sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Jade Book bag: Nursery to Year 2 (available from the school office)
- Jade Satchel: Year 3 – 6 (available from the school office)
P.E Kit. To be worn to school on PE days
All PE Kit is required but can be purchased from any retailer (T-shirts do not have to have the school logo on them)
- Plimsolls: Nursery and Reception
- Trainers: Year 1 to Year 6
- Black shorts, skorts or jogging bottoms
- House colour t-shirt or school polo shirt
- Black Sweatshirt / Hoodie (for outdoor PE in autumn and winter)
- White, grey or black socks