Please ensure that your child wears the correct school uniform listed below and that all uniform is named. Clothing that is not named after the first week of each term will be labelled using a permanent pen by a member of staff to reduce wasted time sorting lost property.
- Hair at shoulder length should be tied back.
- Bracelets or any other jewellery except watches are not permitted.
- Hairbands should be unobtrusive and earings should be stud earings only.
During playtime and at lunch play, please ensure that your child is suitably equipped with hat, gloves and a coat in cooler weather. Please ensure sun cream is applied before school in hot weather.
Uniform is available online at www.mapac.com
Please refer to the website calender where regular second hand uniform sales are listed.
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore dress (or green and white checked dress)
- Jade Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- White or Jade poloshirt
- Legionnaires Cap or Baseball cap
- Plain black school shoes with flat heels, no sandals.
- Book bag: Nursery to Year 4 (available from the school office)
- Jade Satchel: Year 5 and 6 (available from the school office)
P.E Kit. To be worn to school on PE days
- Plimsolls: Nursery and Reception
- Trainers: Year 1 to Year 6
- Black shorts, skorts or jogging bottoms
- House colour tee or school polo shirt